Dear HŌMTOWN YOGA community
In response to the COVID-19 pandemic, we are implementing new policies to keep our studio community safe. Please do
your part to uphold these guidelines:
- Class Schedule— Up-to-date changes will be reflected in our mindbody schedule. Our schedule
is reduced to ensure we have time to clean between classes and minimize the number of people in the
- Cleaning & Disinfecting— In addition to professional cleaning services, we will be
performing thorough cleaning and disinfecting throughout the studio (including the yoga room, reception, and
bathrooms) between every class making sure to get to all frequently touched surfaces.
- Social Distancing— Practice in the reception area and throughout the studio. Class sizes
are reduced to a maximum of 8, and mat locations will be marked in the yoga room.
- If you are feeling sick, stay home— According to the guidance, we will be
checking temperatures with a touchless thermometer. Anyone with a temperature above 100.3 degrees F will be
- Wear a mask— We require facial coverings while in the reception and until you are at your
practice. Your teacher and staff members will be wearing masks, but they are not required for students as
long as social distancing is maintained.
- Wash Hands— and utilize the hand sanitizing station upon arrival.
- Touchless Check In—
- Pre-registration Required— Reserve your spot in class. We will allow a waitlist of 3
students who will be informed if another student cancels their spot up to 3 hours before class, at which
point our new late cancellation policy takes effect.
- Late Cancellations and No-Shows (in-studio only)— Due to our limited class size, we will
a cancellation fee of $20 for any cancellations made within 3 hours of class time, or for no-shows.